- During the 2 days, Guest, Judges and Committee ofthe Cosplay Competition would be going around scouting for the best Cosplayers in the venue.
- To qualify for the competition, participants’ must be chosen by the Guest/Judges/Committee and given an application form during the 2 days of the event.
- Submission of the form must be completed by the closing date on the 3rdSeptember 2023, 1700H to the Cosplay Competition Organiser to Qualify. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- Selected Cosplayers will need to report to the Asia Esports Festival Live 2023 Main stage/Atrium at KALLANG WAVE MALL by 1730H on the 3rdof September 2023 to be prepared for the show. Failure to show may result in disqualification
*Terms and Conditions:
- To qualify for the competition, participants’ must be chosen by the Guest, Judges, and committee, then given an application form on the event days of the Cosplay Competition.
- Submission must be completed by the closing date on the 3rdof September 2023, 1700H. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- The organiser reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
- Representatives of the organiser will pick participants from eligible entries. No correspondence will be entertained about the organiser’s decision. The organiser reserves the right to add, vary, delete or add on any terms and conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- The organiser reserves the right to withdraw, discontinue or terminate the contest at any time at its absolute discretion, without notice or liability to any person.
- In the case of dispute, the organiser’s decision is final.
- All registrants acknowledge that the organiser will collect their personal information as required of the event, but the personal data collected will be disposed off at the end of the event.
- As a participant you hereby give consent to having your likeness taken in video or photo and that it may be used or published for promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to you.
- **NOTE: The Cosplay Competition is a family-friendly event. Content should not go beyond PG rating. Your outfit must not be obscene or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulation.
There are no restrictions on the genre of costumes that can be present in the event area. BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT, theCosplayCompetition is a family-friendly event. Content should not go beyond PG rating. Your outfit must not be obscene or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulation.
If the attendee’s costume is military, para-military, or law-enforcement themed, we ask that they remain mindful at all times on how the public may perceive your costume when you are wearing them. Please make an indication or feature on the costume that would indicate that it is a costume and not a real uniform. This also applies to any costumes that are from, but not limited to, anime, games and manga.
If the attendee’s costume consists of a feature that conceals facial features, they may be asked to remove the feature at any time. This includes, but not limited to, masks, helmets and bandanas.
If the attendee’s costume is out-sized or has features that protrude out, we ask the attendees be aware while walking around and to avoid hitting other attendees.
The event staff reserves the right to ask any attendee to leave the event area or request the attendee to change out of costumes that are deemed inappropriate (but not limited to), e.g. indecent exposure (public exposure of genitalia, buttocks or breasts), outrage of modesty, make cause for public alarm (for example, terrorist wearing a suicide vest), etc.
Attendees should not engage in poses that are sexually suggestive or make cause for public alarm. If you have a replica weapon, please refer to the next section about weapon.
If attendees are bringing any replica weapons to the event, we ask that they remain mindful and transport them to and from the event in a covered bag, e.g. rifle bag for replica firearms or cloth sheath for swords. Only take them out once you are in the event area.
Anything that is able to discharge a projectile should be made safe. This include functional bows and crossbows with tensioned strings. Nerf guns should be unloaded and/or batteries removed.
Replica edged weapons (e.g. swords, daggers, thrown weapons) made of metal, of any length, are not allowed at the event, even if the cutting edges are blunt.
All replica firearms are required to have their muzzle tips coloured in orange.
Spot checks of replica weapons will be made and cleared weapons will be marked with a coloured cable tie specific for each day.
When walking around with replica weapons, please do not carry them in an aggressive manner, e.g. shouldering rifles, fingers inside trigger guards, swords raised, etc. If possible, carry firearms with your fingers away from the trigger and pointed downwards, and weapons sheathed.
If attendees wish to present their weapon aggressively, we ask that they only do so when posing for a photo.
When attendees are leaving the event area, they are reminded to keep the replica weapons for transport. Do not carry weapons outside of the event area openly to avoid alarming the public.
Any form of harassment by any attendee will not be tolerated. This includes verbal, sexual, physical and psychological abuse.
Any attendee who thinks that they or anyone is the victim of such harassment should approach the event staff or notify the authorities.
Our event staff can be identified by their lanyards and reserve the right to instruct and advise attendees in the event area on the guidelines.
If instructed by the event staff, please comply with their requests.
The event staff reserves the right to ask or remove any persons from the event without refund should they be in violation of these guidelines.